Latest Bugs & Tasks
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to 'https://www.bankofamercia.com'
- In the text box labeled, 'Enter your Online ID', enter your online ID.
- Click on the 'Sign In' button.
- Instead of the sitekey/passcode entry screen, you will see a page that asks again for your 'Online ID', As if there was nothing in the text box when you clicked on the 'Sign In' button.
Libtool fails to build saying there is no defined references to "_tls_get_addr". The patches to haiku source tree and cross ports that fix the issue are attached with this report.
I got a kernel panic after booting up, not sure why it occured I can't reproduce. I'm running hrev47449, I have attached a picture of the kdl output.
I got a kernel panic. I believe I might have knocked a mounted usb drive. I am running hrev47449. I have attached a screenshot.
The reason for the lockout is your @yahoo.com e-mail address (we denied those because of a spam wave). I have added an explicit allow rule for your address, so the problem should now be fixed.
I can't login to haiku-os.org at all.
when I attempt to request a new password "cb88 is not allowed to request a new password."
When I attempt to login using my old password I get
"The name cb88 is registered using a reserved e-mail address and therefore could not be logged in."
I mentioned this on IRC but got no replies (I blame timezones!) so here is a bug report :)
If the network speed is greater than 1024 KiB than it displays in MiB.
Tested, works fine.
Patch has been added.
I have a BFS formatted partition without query support on a USB stick, and cloned haikuporter & haikuports onto this partition. And running haikuporter --no-dependencies vlc, it starts scanning all the ports like it does the first time you run it, which is taking a staggeringly long time, where it seems to halt for many seconds at a time.
In ProcessController, the only other process/thread I can spot using significant CPU is input_server/PathMonitor looper, which comes from BPathMonitor::_Init.
All other cores idle while a single core uses 100% in this looper (it in fact appears to use 100% all the time). I've tried dropping to KDL to try get some running information, but my keyboard doesn't work.
This is on hrev47514.
With changes introduced in hrev46302 for ticket