Latest Bugs & Tasks
While testing further I ended up with userland-fs installed in home/config/packages (instead of system/packages), and things don't work as expected. Symptoms:
- a /dev/disk/atapi/3/master/0 device shows up as soon as the audio CD is inserted (not waiting for a mount command to be issued), and even with auto-mounting disabled in Tracker preferences; one can see it pop up in real time by leaving DriveSetup open when inserting the CD.
- when the actual mount command is issued in Terminal, it returns "mount: No such file or directory":
Executing userlandfs line <mkdir -p /audiocd ; mount -t userlandfs -p cdda /dev/disk/atapi/3/master/raw /audiocd> mount: No such file or directory
Took me a while to understand the problem was due to the package being in home, because that status_t (no such file) is the same one returned when you mistype the filesystem name and invoke e.g. -t userlandfs -p cddda.
- improve error handling, to distinguish those 2 error cases
- look into why userlandfs wants to be installed in system
- or if it's the case that some packages simply cannot live in home at all, extend the hpkg properties/syntax of dependancies to manage this ; use-case: I have declared a depends: userland-fs dependancy in my CD-ripping app, which means if that application package is installed in system then userlandfs is correctly installed in system, but if the application is installed in home then userlandfs is downloaded and installed in home too.
Go to http://news.yahoo.com
Scrolling causes a rendering issue at the top of the page (screenshot1)
Clicking on any news link causes another rendering issue (screenshot2)
Clicking on comments (below news article) causes (screenshot3)
Attempting to sign in to add a comment fails (screenshot4)
Fixed in hrev48669.
Added a check on the array index variable to prevent accessing a negative index
Added a break statement to prevent falling into the next case.
I've updated from hrev48662 gcc2hybrid to hrev48667. Booting now stops at the forth boot splash icon (last page of on-screen debug output is attached). I can then enter KDL with Alt +SysReq +d (bt output attached).
After disabling ACPI in haiku safe mode options hrev48667/hrev49668 boots to the desktop. Unfortunately, the system is not usable since CPU consumption stays at 100%.
Syslog with successful and unsuccessful boot attempts of hrev48662, hrev48667, and hrev48668 is attached.
Applied in hrev48668. The header is still private at the moment.
When I upload catkeys file(have Chinese charactor in it), there is an server error " An error has occurred. Thank you for your patience. current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block ".
Duplicate of #5732.
Width of the left side of mail interface is not enough for Chinese charactors as shown in attached picture.
WebPositive will not start. I have the debug file for it, here (sorry if this is not the proper route; I'm using Haiku on a Live CD and have nowhere I can actually copy the text file else to, that I'm aware of (though I will try).
That looks more like a bug in RunInTerminal itself. Please file a ticket at their respective bug tracker.
When I open a command line app, or .sh script with "RunInTerminal", the app crashes (attached report).
connected via atheros w