- Bitcoin now accepted!
- Flattery will get you everything.
- Raising funds for Haiku through Goodsearch
- Debugger: Overview of New Features
- ASLR and DEP implemented
- Package Management: Building Things
- Package Management: The New Season Starts
- NFSv4 client finally merged
- Update 2: Contracts for Package Management
- Google Code-In 2012 Haiku Wrap Up Report
It's been nearly a month since the creation of the Haiku port in the OpenJDK project.
In that time, not much has happened. Sadly.
Every single weekend thus far, I've been committed to doing something other than Haiku -- and I don't like it.
That said there has been some progress made.
* OpenJDK is readying support for our Mercurial access.
* Andrew recovered the data from his failed hard disk. This was his work toward merging some of the previous 1.4.2 port's work into early source releases of the OpenJDK.
* I've been drafting proposals to the OpenJDK Innovators' Challenge.
We'll see where this gets us.
Stay tuned. More to come in the next week.