- WebKit weekly report #50 - One year of WebKit!
- WebKit weekly report #49 - Screensavers, ports, and memory leaks.
- WebKit weekly report #48 - More Locale Kit, buildbot and upstreaming efforts
- WebKit weekly report #47 - Trapped in Locale Kit!
- WebKit weekly report #46
- WebKit weekly report #45
- Fundraiser for Jessica to attend GSoC Reunion
- WebKit weekly report #44
- WebKit weekly report #43
- WebKit weekly report #42
Stack & Tile web questionnaire
as part of my PhD thesis at the Uni Auckland I would like to do a web survey about Stack & Tile.
Stack & Tile (S&T) is an extension of the window manager used in HAIKU. S&T allows the user to stack windows on top of one other or tile windows beside each other.
With the questionnaire we would like to gather some information about how and how often people are using S&T. Even if you never tried S&T before or you don't know S&T at all, we have some general questions for you and we are interested in your feedback! If you don't know S&T please take a look at the Haiku user guide *).
In the questionnaire you are asked to upload some screenshots as examples of how you typically use S&T. If you want to provide some screenshots please take them beforehand to avoid eventual problems with the web questionnaire (e.g. timeouts).
To participate click:
Thank you for your help!