- Research into crowdfunding
- Bitcoin now accepted!
- Flattery will get you everything.
- Raising funds for Haiku through Goodsearch
- Debugger: Overview of New Features
- ASLR and DEP implemented
- Package Management: Building Things
- Package Management: The New Season Starts
- NFSv4 client finally merged
- Update 2: Contracts for Package Management
Lesson 12: OOPs I Did It Again!
This would be the only time I will capitalize on a really bad Britney Spears reference. I promise. ;-) This lesson introduces us to the wonderful world of C++ and Object Oriented Programming. It's not terribly code-heavy, so this might be a good time to look over past lessons to make sure you understand concepts pretty well -- it only gets bigger from here. :-)
Also, there is now an archive of all programming lessons at the redesigned version of my old website, now titled DarkWyrm's Library. If you've missed one and want to save yourself hunting around my blog or the Haiku website, go there.