- Contract weekly report #53
- Report from the french far-west
- Contract weekly report #52 - On to beta1!
- WebKit weekly report #51 - back to normal schedule
- Ohio LinuxFest 2014 Report
- Jessica's Google Summer of Code
- BeGeistert 028 coding sprint report
- Code Sprint 2014: Debugger
- BeGeistert 028 impressions
- WebKit weekly report #50 - One year of WebKit!
Lesson 22: Designing a GUI
Usability is one of my pet topics. Although less so now that in years past, it is all-too-often ignored or not given enough priority. This lesson scratches the surface from a developer's point of view. I'm no usability expert, but I do know a thing or two. This lesson is a must-read for any budding developer, and by the end of it, we will have a good real-world program to show off which is just shy of being ready for a release.