- BeGeistert 028 coding sprint report
- Code Sprint 2014: Debugger
- BeGeistert 028 impressions
- WebKit weekly report #50 - One year of WebKit!
- WebKit weekly report #49 - Screensavers, ports, and memory leaks.
- WebKit weekly report #48 - More Locale Kit, buildbot and upstreaming efforts
- WebKit weekly report #47 - Trapped in Locale Kit!
- WebKit weekly report #46
- WebKit weekly report #45
- Fundraiser for Jessica to attend GSoC Reunion
Midterm Results: All students passed!
Over the weekend, Google processed the results for the midterm evaluations for Google Summer of Code 2012. I'm pleased to announce that all five students passed their midterm evaluations! As you may have seen, the students have been posting details on their progress and future plans on their blogs. Last month, two students even gained commit access. Alex Smith received it for Haiku's repository and Hamish Morrison received access to OpenJDK. Congratulations everyone and keep up the great work!