- [GSoC 2014 : ARM Port] Week #12
- Libusb Port : Post Mid Term
- [GSoC 2014 : ARM Port] Week #11
- WebKit weekly report #37
- [GSoc 2014] Port of the Golang programming language: midterm report
- [GSoC 2014 : ARM Port] Week #10 (mid term update)
- WebKit weekly report #36
- WebKit weekly report #35
- [GSoC 2014 : ARM Port] Week #8
- Haiku receives donation from Mozilla Foundation
Midterm Results: All students passed!
Over the weekend, Google processed the results for the midterm evaluations for Google Summer of Code 2012. I'm pleased to announce that all five students passed their midterm evaluations! As you may have seen, the students have been posting details on their progress and future plans on their blogs. Last month, two students even gained commit access. Alex Smith received it for Haiku's repository and Hamish Morrison received access to OpenJDK. Congratulations everyone and keep up the great work!