- Bitcoin now accepted!
- Flattery will get you everything.
- Raising funds for Haiku through Goodsearch
- Debugger: Overview of New Features
- ASLR and DEP implemented
- Package Management: Building Things
- Package Management: The New Season Starts
- NFSv4 client finally merged
- Update 2: Contracts for Package Management
- Google Code-In 2012 Haiku Wrap Up Report
Update: Contracts for Package Management
As you may recall during August, Ingo Weinhold and Oliver Tappe were each accepted for two-month development contracts relating to package management. Originally, their start dates were slated for sometime around November or December. Due to their current contractual obligations with other employers, they will not be able to begin as early as planned. The revised start date is now around February or March.