Latest Bugs & Tasks
Confirmed as fixed.
Time is not set on boot.
Set thre time wrong after after selecting Synchronize on boot under the Network time tab..
The time shown in the Deskbar is still the wrong time.
Synchronize the time from the Time preflet.
The correct time now shows.
The time should be correct on re-boot without needing to go to the Time Preferences. The time should be resynchronized on boot with this option selected.
Or apparently not. "Daoick" tried to sign up today (he must've gotten caught in the spam filter though, I didn't find that in the logs) and failed, and then I tried to sign him up manually. The latter time, he appeared in the Users list, but he never got an email. (He has an @gmail.com address.)
Fixed in hrev49489.
Opening edit window where you can specify application path locks the underlining window.
This window also opens up in the left top corner and then jumps to the centre of screen.
Seems to be fixed now.
Fixed in hrev49488.
Mounted a USB drive and was copying a file to HD when crash occurred.
Had to force unmount after transfer complete.
Mounted another haiku partition and desktop disappeared, with only mouse pointer visible.
debug report attached
Not sure if this related to any existing ticket.
gcc2h, cross-compiling from Linux
jam -q @nightly-vmware
src/apps/packageinstaller/PackageItem.cpp:46: conflicting types for `const char ** environ' /home/luroh/develop/haiku/haiku/headers/posix/stdlib.h:79: previous declaration as `char ** environ'
Fixed in hrev49487.
I fixed this last week, forgot there was a ticket for it.
The User-Agent HTTP header is presently "X-HDS-Client", but should be "HaikuDepot/x.y.z" where "x.y.z" is the version of the HaikuDepot application. Stephan; are you able to see if this is OK for me?
When BSplitLayout::SetItemCollapsed() is called, the expected argument is a boolean indicating whether the item should be collapsed or not. However, internally this value is mapped verbatim onto BLayoutItem's "visible" setting, which has exactly the opposite meaning, as a result of which SetItemCollapsed(x, true) has the opposite of the desired effect.
Not enough information, at the very least the syslog is needed. Possibly a dupe of #12034. Please reopen if you think it's not.
Fixed in hrev49477.
Duplicate of #12208. Sorry for not noticing this before!
NetResolv assumes that "localhost" actually exists, but in some instances it doesn't (it can't be resolved -- 127.0.0.1 exists, though).
This could be part of the issue with our DHCP issues in #12208, however it isn't the sole reason as adding a localhost line to hosts doesn't fix the DHCP issue.
Icon-O-Matic fails to render HVIF icon converted from SVG image.
Both are attached for examination.
It looks like boot time has increased after switching to launch_daemon. I can't tell for sure but it seems to spend several seconds at the rocket icon. I have a feeling app_server now starts longer.