Latest Bugs & Tasks
but there is an XML header and a doctype saying xhtml transitional. So, this pretends to be an XML file. Only when you start to parse it and encounter the meta tag, you should switch to html (and probably start parsing from the start again?).
So, you can force the MIME type of the file to "text/html" using the addattr command.
I'm switching the ticket to enhancement and changing the description. I'm not sure what we can do to improve our sniffing system, it's based on simple rules to be reasonably fast, and XHTML and HTML may simply be too similar to hope reasonably telling them apart, especially in cases like your example.
Never seen this problem. Closing for now.
My Huawei E5377 G4 modem uses the usb_modeswitch driver. If it's plugged in when I boot up, I go straight to KDL.
OK if plugged in after booting.
Just bought a Samsung 840 120GB SSD for development work. (Not 840 EVO, the original version.)
Created partitions, copied everything across, then tried an install from the old HDD. The install failed to load Deskbar, haiku_loader, kernel_x86, runtime_loader and Tracker onto the new drive.
So, I copied them over manually and did a 'makebootable' but it still fails to boot. The I attempted to install BootManager but it shows up an 'Incompatible format' error.
The drive is being identified as /dev/disk/ata/0/master/
Implemented in hrev49356.
I put a workaround in hrev49353. Basically, you could have a situation like this :
bigtime_t before = system_time();
bigtime_t after = system_time();
and you could have some cases where after - before < 1 (either 0 or negative). When used in the division right after, you would have a division by 0 (NaN) that would break the logic further down and poison the animation as the ratio is calculated from the ratio calculated in the previous cycle.. NaN * NaN, etc..
So, I made sure the after-before was at least 1 and it seems to work ok. Since the time calculation was more or less only there to calculate a load ratio, it doesn't have to be extra accurate.
Guest One's Haiku Repository, Haikuarchives and Haikuports not working.
screenshot 1, 2, 3 attached
Should be fixed in hrev49346. Thanks!
fcntl.h should define F_DUPFD_CLOEXEC, see Posix 2008
You cannot browse sites that return IPv6 addresses.
In the recent builds I can browse only haiku sites. Can't browse google, youtube etc.
Thanks for your patch! I've applied it in hrev49339 -- I reworked the confusing use of ctime, though, as that does have a different meaning in POSIX.
It was, and it's a GCC4-only change anyway.
Seeing an ABI change in BRosterLaunch::Launch per Pe.
This ticket is to review the change to make sure it was on purpose as designed.
~> lpe test resolve symbol "_ZNK7BRoster6LaunchEPKciPPcPi" returned -...
That translates to:
BRoster::Launch(char const*, int, char**, int*) const;
When shelling into a GCC4 build environment with 'setarch x86', the PATH statement changes to point to the ~/x86 directories. LIBRARY_PATH should change likewise, but doesn't. This leads to 'library not found' errors, especially when using languages like Pascal.
Can be seen by dumping the environment to the terminal with the 'env' command.
This isn't a bug in Haiku. I just need to change OpenJDK to use getaddrinfo instead of gethostbyname_r.