[GSoC 2017] Preferences GUI Refactoring - Weekly Report 6
The last coding period of Google Summer of Code is about to end, and it’s time for us to submit a final report. But I thought to conclude the Weekly Reports with this one, covering the changes of this particular period.
Thanks to Brian Hill (Perelandra0x309) for opening issues in the repo, almost all of the issues posted were fixed and closed.
The search now works on related keywords of all System preflets. Related Keywords search for Custom Preflets is in works.
Below is a GIF demonstrating the work so far:
Up-to-date code is available at the repository: AnirudhMurali/SuperPrefs. Please give it a try in your local system and feel free to open issues in the repository, if there’s any. I’ll be happy to look into them.
That’s it for now. My final wrap-up blog post will come up soon. Thank you for reading. 😄
- [GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 3
- Rune - Haiku Images on ARM
- [GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 2
- [GSoC 2018: XFS support] Week #1 and #2
- [GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 1
- [GSoC 2018: SDHCI MMC Driver]: Week #1 and #2
- Haiku monthly activity report - 04/2018
- GSoC 2018: XFS support for Haiku
- [GSoC 2018] SDHCI MMC Driver
- [GSoC 2018] TrackGit - Git Addon for Tracker