Haiku's First Employee
This blog is supposed to accompany my Haiku development efforts while being employed by the non-profit organisation behind Haiku , Haiku Inc.
Thanks to the donations you made to Haiku Inc., I will work full time until the end of november - that means 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I’m not getting rich by doing this, but it should be enough to pay my bills. I don’t even get more money if you would donate more - it would just make such an event more likely to happen again. Thanks for making this happening, anyway.
I intend to regularly update this blog during the next few weeks to give you an overview over what I am currently working on, and how I progress doing it.
- Haiku activity report - May 2020
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- GSoC 2020 Project: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- Progress report of community bonding period
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding XFS file system in Haiku
- GSoC 2020 Project: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding UFS2 file system in Haiku
- Haiku activity report - April 2020
- Haiku activity report - February and March 2020
- Haiku field trip report - January 2020