Instead of completing the paging implementation, I got distracted with a couple of crashing bugs that showed up while testing Haiku, and they kept me busy for the last few days. Strangely enough, I could reproduce each bug easily only on different systems.
At least, I could now run Haiku with BitmapDrawing and Pulse in the background for over an hour (after which I shut it down myself). While playing around with it, I found some weird behaviour with the Backgrounds application which I am currently working on. If those problems can be fixed quickly, I will have a look at enabling Deskbar add-ons and replicants under Haiku.
After this hiatus, I will continue to work on the virtual memory manager. I hope that I’ll can finish the bigger part of the work this year, so that I can complete it easily after my official employment period ends (only 2 days are left!).