And Thanks For All The Fish
My official employment at Haiku has ended now. I wanted to thank you for all the donations that made this possible. In retrospect, it were pretty busy months for Haiku, I think I have committed over 600 changes during that time, lots of minor ones, of course, but also a few bigger ones.
In case Haiku runs on your system, you should now be at least able to experience uptimes of several hours, depending on what you do, of course :-)
Not that I want to take over the whole responsibility for these changes, there are still a lot of volunteers working on Haiku - including myself now again. If you want to give another developer the chance to work on Haiku full time, you know what you can do about it.
I’ll continue this blog with my Haiku development insights, although there will happen a little less than in the last weeks.
- Haiku almost-monthly activity report - October and November 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - September 2019
- Node.js now available in Haiku
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition
- new PVS studio scan
- Coding week 4,5,6
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 06/2019