- C̶a̶p̶i̶t̶o̶l̶e̶ Bazar du Libre 2015
- A short report of BeGeistert 029
- Haiku monthly activity report - 10/2015
- Haiku monthly activity report - 09/2015
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2015
- 'Packaging Infrastructure' Final Weekly Report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 07/2015
- 'Packaging Infrastructure' Contract Weekly Report #7
- Media Kit: New And Old Pieces
- 'Packaging Infrastructure' Contract Report #6
It's been nearly a month since the creation of the Haiku port in the OpenJDK project.
In that time, not much has happened. Sadly.
Every single weekend thus far, I've been committed to doing something other than Haiku -- and I don't like it.
That said there has been some progress made.
* OpenJDK is readying support for our Mercurial access.
* Andrew recovered the data from his failed hard disk. This was his work toward merging some of the previous 1.4.2 port's work into early source releases of the OpenJDK.
* I've been drafting proposals to the OpenJDK Innovators' Challenge.
We'll see where this gets us.
Stay tuned. More to come in the next week.