It’s been nearly a month since the creation of the Haiku port in the OpenJDK project.
In that time, not much has happened. Sadly.
Every single weekend thus far, I’ve been committed to doing something other than Haiku – and I don’t like it.
That said there has been some progress made.
- OpenJDK is readying support for our Mercurial access.
- Andrew recovered the data from his failed hard disk. This was his work toward merging some of the previous 1.4.2 port’s work into early source releases of the OpenJDK.
- I’ve been drafting proposals to the OpenJDK Innovators’ Challenge.
We’ll see where this gets us.
Stay tuned. More to come in the next week.
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition
- new PVS studio scan
- Coding week 4,5,6
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 06/2019
- Coding week no 2 and 3
- [GSoC 2019] Weeks #1, #2 and #3 progress reports
- Haiku monthly activity report, May 2019