- Haiku monthly activity report - 09/2015
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2015
- 'Packaging Infrastructure' Final Weekly Report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 07/2015
- 'Packaging Infrastructure' Contract Weekly Report #7
- Media Kit: New And Old Pieces
- 'Packaging Infrastructure' Contract Report #6
- Debugger: Step 1: Edit variable, Step 2: ..., Step 3: Profit!
- Back from RMLL/LSM!
- 'Packaging Infrastructure' Contract Report #5
Calling All Haiku Developer Wannabes
Have you ever wanted to learn to program for Haiku (or something else) but never had the money or the chance? Has something else gotten in the way? Even though I still don't have any real motivation to write code, right now I have plenty of motivation for writing about code.
I'm going to be publishing online programming lessons whenever I have some time. Usually this will be about one per week, but may happen more or less often on occasion, depending on how my spare time runs. These lessons will be available in PDF form under a Creative Commons license that will give me some options should I ever want to publish them in dead tree format.
Considering that I write fairly well and I've been teaching for more than 10 years now, this is quite an opportunity for someone who wants to learn to code. To kick things off, here's the first one. Learning to Program With Haiku, Lesson 1.