Programming Lesson 3
Continued (mis)adventures in programming for all of the curious into the insights of being a codemonkey. In this lesson, we examine the different types of data we can use, a more in-depth look at how to print to the screen, and more! Learning to Program With Haiku, Lesson 3.pdf All previous lessons have received some minor revisions and code is now colored for better readability.
- Haiku Activity Report - August 2020
- Rust on Haiku: the Case of the Disappearing Deceased Threads
- GSoC2020 Final Report: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: XFS File System
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Files
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Symboliclinks
- Manipulating window look & behaviour with 'hey'
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- July 2020 Activity Report