Whole Lotta Lessons Goin' On
There have been quite a few comments on people being excited about when these start addressing the Haiku API, so I'm going to speed things up a bit. I originally planned on calling this week a Buy One, Get One Free week, but that won't fit now. Why? I had planned on publishing review questions after Lesson #5, but I must have forgotten to upload them, so I'm making them available along with Lessons 8 and 9 and the questions for review after Lesson 9 has been completed. Here they are in order. Enjoy!
- Haiku Activity Report - August 2020
- Rust on Haiku: the Case of the Disappearing Deceased Threads
- GSoC2020 Final Report: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: XFS File System
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Files
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Symboliclinks
- Manipulating window look & behaviour with 'hey'
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- July 2020 Activity Report