Lesson 11: More Data Structures and Types
This time around, we will be examining some important kinds of data structures and ways to create custom data types, a critical stepping stone in getting to understanding the Haiku API. This is the last C / C++ lesson – the rest will be C++ only. A couple more lessons and we’ll finally be ready to write GUI programs for Haiku! Enjoy! Learning to Program with Haiku, Lesson 11.
- Haiku Activity Report - August 2020
- Rust on Haiku: the Case of the Disappearing Deceased Threads
- GSoC2020 Final Report: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: XFS File System
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Files
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Symboliclinks
- Manipulating window look & behaviour with 'hey'
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- July 2020 Activity Report