Lesson 12: OOPs I Did It Again!
This would be the only time I will capitalize on a really bad Britney Spears reference. I promise. ;-) This lesson introduces us to the wonderful world of C++ and Object Oriented Programming. It’s not terribly code-heavy, so this might be a good time to look over past lessons to make sure you understand concepts pretty well – it only gets bigger from here. :-)
Also, there is now an archive of all programming lessons at the redesigned version of my old website, now titled DarkWyrm’s Library. If you’ve missed one and want to save yourself hunting around my blog or the Haiku website, go there.
- Lesson 22: A First (Bigger) Project
- Programming with Haiku, Lesson 21: Replicants
- Lesson 20: Drag and Drop
- Lesson 19: Deeper in Application Scripting
- Lesson 18: Application Scripting
- Lesson 17: Writing a New Control, Part I
- Lesson 16: Fonts
- Lesson 15: Making a New File Type
- Lesson 14: I Node What You Did Last Summer
- Lucky Lesson 13: Queries