Lesson 12: OOPs I Did It Again!
This would be the only time I will capitalize on a really bad Britney Spears reference. I promise. ;-) This lesson introduces us to the wonderful world of C++ and Object Oriented Programming. It’s not terribly code-heavy, so this might be a good time to look over past lessons to make sure you understand concepts pretty well – it only gets bigger from here. :-)
Also, there is now an archive of all programming lessons at the redesigned version of my old website, now titled DarkWyrm’s Library. If you’ve missed one and want to save yourself hunting around my blog or the Haiku website, go there.
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2017
- [GSoC 2017] Calendar Application: Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Porting Swift to Haiku - Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Preferences GUI Refactoring - Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Calendar Application: Weekly Report 7
- [GSOC 2017 - TCP optimization and fine tuning] Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Preferences GUI Refactoring - Weekly Report 6
- [GSoC 2017 - BTRFS write supports] Third coding period - Final recap
- [GSoC 2017] Porting Swift to Haiku - Week #9 / #10