Lesson 12: OOPs I Did It Again!
This would be the only time I will capitalize on a really bad Britney Spears reference. I promise. ;-) This lesson introduces us to the wonderful world of C++ and Object Oriented Programming. It’s not terribly code-heavy, so this might be a good time to look over past lessons to make sure you understand concepts pretty well – it only gets bigger from here. :-)
Also, there is now an archive of all programming lessons at the redesigned version of my old website, now titled DarkWyrm’s Library. If you’ve missed one and want to save yourself hunting around my blog or the Haiku website, go there.
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 01/2018
- GCI 2017 Wrap Up Report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2017
- New package repositories are now enabled by default
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2017
- Scripting the GUI with 'hey'
- Haiku monthly activity report - 10/2017
- Back from GSoC mentor summit
- Where is Haiku R1?