Lesson 12: OOPs I Did It Again!
This would be the only time I will capitalize on a really bad Britney Spears reference. I promise. ;-) This lesson introduces us to the wonderful world of C++ and Object Oriented Programming. It’s not terribly code-heavy, so this might be a good time to look over past lessons to make sure you understand concepts pretty well – it only gets bigger from here. :-)
Also, there is now an archive of all programming lessons at the redesigned version of my old website, now titled DarkWyrm’s Library. If you’ve missed one and want to save yourself hunting around my blog or the Haiku website, go there.
- July 2020 Activity Report
- Haiku Repository Files and Identifiers
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): First Evaluation
- GSoC2020: First Evaluation
- Haiku activity report - May 2020
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- GSoC 2020 Project: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- Progress report of community bonding period
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding XFS file system in Haiku
- GSoC 2020 Project: Input Preferences