Lesson 17: What's on the Menu?
After an unintended wait, Lesson 17 is finally out. We are back to learning about hacking on the Haiku GUI after taking a short C++ language break. Today’s topic? Menus. Also in this lesson is some expansion of what we know about messaging and BViews.
- Lesson 22: A First (Bigger) Project
- Programming with Haiku, Lesson 21: Replicants
- Lesson 20: Drag and Drop
- Lesson 19: Deeper in Application Scripting
- Lesson 18: Application Scripting
- Lesson 17: Writing a New Control, Part I
- Lesson 16: Fonts
- Lesson 15: Making a New File Type
- Lesson 14: I Node What You Did Last Summer
- Lucky Lesson 13: Queries