Lesson 17: What's on the Menu?
After an unintended wait, Lesson 17 is finally out. We are back to learning about hacking on the Haiku GUI after taking a short C++ language break. Today’s topic? Menus. Also in this lesson is some expansion of what we know about messaging and BViews.
- July 2020 Activity Report
- Haiku Repository Files and Identifiers
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): First Evaluation
- GSoC2020: First Evaluation
- Haiku activity report - May 2020
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- GSoC 2020 Project: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- Progress report of community bonding period
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding XFS file system in Haiku
- GSoC 2020 Project: Input Preferences