- Back from FOSDEM!
- The Lunduke Hour had me on as a guest to talk about Haiku
- GCI 2016 Wrap Up Report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 01/2017
- Which Launcher?
- Hello from the new Haiku website!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2016
- UEFI Progress Update
- Haiku monthly activity report - November 2016
- A little report on Capitole du Libre
Lesson 22: Designing a GUI
Usability is one of my pet topics. Although less so now that in years past, it is all-too-often ignored or not given enough priority. This lesson scratches the surface from a developer’s point of view. I’m no usability expert, but I do know a thing or two. This lesson is a must-read for any budding developer, and by the end of it, we will have a good real-world program to show off which is just shy of being ready for a release.