Lesson 22: Designing a GUI
Usability is one of my pet topics. Although less so now that in years past, it is all-too-often ignored or not given enough priority. This lesson scratches the surface from a developer’s point of view. I’m no usability expert, but I do know a thing or two. This lesson is a must-read for any budding developer, and by the end of it, we will have a good real-world program to show off which is just shy of being ready for a release.
- Scripting the GUI with 'hey'
- Haiku monthly activity report - 10/2017
- Back from GSoC mentor summit
- Where is Haiku R1?
- Haiku monthly activity report - 09/2017
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2017
- [GSoC 2017] Calendar Application: Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Porting Swift to Haiku - Final Report
- [GSoC 2017] Preferences GUI Refactoring - Final Report