Learning to Program With Haiku Now Available in Book Format
The book is finally done! Getting through the proof copy took so much longer than I ever expected. Luckily, right now I’m out of town with a lot more time on my hands, so I had a lot more time to be able to sit down and get through it. It has been published through Lulu.com so that a great deal more of the profit from the book goes to me instead of the pockets of a book retailer. Here is the link to the book and e-book.
The regular price is $25 USD, but as part of the launch of the book, it is on sale for 15% off the regular price through August 15 when you use the coupon code BEACHREAD305 at Lulu. It will also be available through online book retailers like Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and others, but it will be a couple of months before it appears on those sites.
If you’ve been a fan of the lessons and want to show appreciation or to have a copy of it on your desk while you work your way through, now you have a chance to have a high quality copy, and if you’ve been sitting on the fence about it, read a lesson or two and then decide for yourself. Enjoy!
- Haiku activity report - Summer 2021
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Modernizing Chat-O-Matic (Caya)
- GSoC 2021 Improvements to Haiku-format Final update
- Positively Critical: WebPositive and Haiku
- Update #3 from the Promotion Team
- GSOC 2021:Progress Report of Improvements to clang-format
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Haiku activity report - June 2021
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 2: Modernizing Cardie (Caya)