[GSoC 2014: ARM Port] Week #6
Here’s an update on week 6(a relatively short one so no TL;DR :) ).
I managed to fix the bootable SD card image generation script that I created last week to use mtools and thus eliminate the need for losetup and root permissions. The script is available in a Github repository
Meanwhile, I’ve also been working on adding a bootstrap-mmc target to Jam. Right now, the target generates the haiku_loader_nbsd.ub successfully but fails because it doesn’t know how to generate MLO and u-boot. I have not figured out why it doesn’t know how to make targets MLO and u-boot. Hopefully, I’ll fix that up in a few days.
- Haiku activity report - Summer 2021
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Modernizing Chat-O-Matic (Caya)
- GSoC 2021 Improvements to Haiku-format Final update
- Positively Critical: WebPositive and Haiku
- Update #3 from the Promotion Team
- GSOC 2021:Progress Report of Improvements to clang-format
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Haiku activity report - June 2021
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 2: Modernizing Cardie (Caya)