[GSoC 2014 : ARM Port] Week #7
Just like week 6, this is another short update.
I’ve been working on creating a bootstrap-mmc target for the build system. The current issues I’m facing are
- Downloading MLO and u-boot fails and thus build fails since jam doesn’t know how to create those targets otherwise. I managed to fix this but apparently, the fix breaks the current build system so I need to modify the fix such that it doesn’t break the build system.
- Copying the bootstrap image as the second partition of the MMC image. I planned to use dd since it works fine and probably works fine on Linux and BSDs but dd requires a size to be specified, which is slightly tricky to compute in jam. The obvious solution of using cat doesn’t seem to work - the resultant size of MMC is much higher than expected.
I hope to add the bootstrap-mmc target for jam within this week which would make it much easier for anyone to build the image.
- Haiku activity report - Summer 2021
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Modernizing Chat-O-Matic (Caya)
- GSoC 2021 Improvements to Haiku-format Final update
- Positively Critical: WebPositive and Haiku
- Update #3 from the Promotion Team
- GSOC 2021:Progress Report of Improvements to clang-format
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Haiku activity report - June 2021
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 2: Modernizing Cardie (Caya)