[GSoC 2014 : ARM Port] Week #8
$ jam -q @boostrap-mmcinstead of
$ jam -q @bootstrap-rawand you’ll get an image that can be copied to an SD card directly.
BIG DISCLAIMER: Things are not working yet! MMU isn’t operational still and there is still a long way to go till Haiku starts working on a beaglebone black. The good news though is if you are interested in helping out, compiling Haiku for a beaglebone black just got much easier :).
- Haiku activity report - Summer 2021
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Modernizing Chat-O-Matic (Caya)
- GSoC 2021 Improvements to Haiku-format Final update
- Positively Critical: WebPositive and Haiku
- Update #3 from the Promotion Team
- GSOC 2021:Progress Report of Improvements to clang-format
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Haiku activity report - June 2021
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 2: Modernizing Cardie (Caya)