UHCI isochronous support added
For those of you who are not following the haiku-commit mailing list, I’ve added the isochronous support to the UHCI driver. I’m working on a quickcam driver to test the code, but if someone of you out there, already have some very simply driver, that needs isochronous support, please contact me and help me with the testing.
The sooner I’m done with the testing, the sooner I’ll move on to the OHCI driver. ;-)
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018