Adding isochronous support to USBKit and usb_raw
Just to keep those of you interested updated, after discussing it with both my mentor and Michael Lotz, and after a very quick chat with Francois Revol, I am going to add isochronous support to both the USBKit and usb_raw driver. Meanwhile Francois, if time is on his side, should add isochronous support to his user space quickcam driver (see src/add-ons/media/media-add-ons/usb_webcam/). This way I can test my previous patches and perhaps everyone can start using his logitech quickcam with Haiku by using codycam. I don’t know though for sure, what product id are supported.
- Mid Community Bonding--Progress
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018