[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 2
This is the second progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I created the repository for TrackGit. You can follow it at https://github.com/Hrily/TrackGit.
I also created Wiki to maintain the Weekly Progress report.
Icon for TrackGit
I added icon to project using a rdef file.
TrackGit uses libgit2 as interface for git. I tried compiling TrackGit using libgit2 but getting some header errors. I’m getting help from mentors regarding this.
TrackGit has few windows. So, I need to learn how to use BLayoutBuilder, which I started to learn recently.
- Haiku activity report - Summer 2021
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Modernizing Chat-O-Matic (Caya)
- GSoC 2021 Improvements to Haiku-format Final update
- Positively Critical: WebPositive and Haiku
- Update #3 from the Promotion Team
- GSOC 2021:Progress Report of Improvements to clang-format
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Haiku activity report - June 2021
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 2: Modernizing Cardie (Caya)