[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 2
This is the second progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I created the repository for TrackGit. You can follow it at https://github.com/Hrily/TrackGit.
I also created Wiki to maintain the Weekly Progress report.
Icon for TrackGit
I added icon to project using a rdef file.
TrackGit uses libgit2 as interface for git. I tried compiling TrackGit using libgit2 but getting some header errors. I’m getting help from mentors regarding this.
TrackGit has few windows. So, I need to learn how to use BLayoutBuilder, which I started to learn recently.
- Haiku monthly activity report - September 2019
- Node.js now available in Haiku
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition
- new PVS studio scan
- Coding week 4,5,6
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 06/2019
- Coding week no 2 and 3