[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 2
This is the second progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I created the repository for TrackGit. You can follow it at https://github.com/Hrily/TrackGit.
I also created Wiki to maintain the Weekly Progress report.
Icon for TrackGit
I added icon to project using a rdef file.
TrackGit uses libgit2 as interface for git. I tried compiling TrackGit using libgit2 but getting some header errors. I’m getting help from mentors regarding this.
TrackGit has few windows. So, I need to learn how to use BLayoutBuilder, which I started to learn recently.
- GSoC 2020 Project: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding XFS file system in Haiku
- GSoC 2020 Project: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding UFS2 file system in Haiku
- Haiku activity report - April 2020
- Haiku activity report - February and March 2020
- Haiku field trip report - January 2020
- Google Code-in 2019 finished
- No, I'm not Haiku's lead developer
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2019