[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 2
This is the second progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I created the repository for TrackGit. You can follow it at https://github.com/Hrily/TrackGit.
I also created Wiki to maintain the Weekly Progress report.
Icon for TrackGit
I added icon to project using a rdef file.
TrackGit uses libgit2 as interface for git. I tried compiling TrackGit using libgit2 but getting some header errors. I’m getting help from mentors regarding this.
TrackGit has few windows. So, I need to learn how to use BLayoutBuilder, which I started to learn recently.
- [GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 3
- Rune - Haiku Images on ARM
- [GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 2
- [GSoC 2018: XFS support] Week #1 and #2
- [GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 1
- [GSoC 2018: SDHCI MMC Driver]: Week #1 and #2
- Haiku monthly activity report - 04/2018
- GSoC 2018: XFS support for Haiku
- [GSoC 2018] SDHCI MMC Driver
- [GSoC 2018] TrackGit - Git Addon for Tracker