[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 2
This is the second progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I created the repository for TrackGit. You can follow it at https://github.com/Hrily/TrackGit.
I also created Wiki to maintain the Weekly Progress report.
Icon for TrackGit
I added icon to project using a rdef file.
TrackGit uses libgit2 as interface for git. I tried compiling TrackGit using libgit2 but getting some header errors. I’m getting help from mentors regarding this.
TrackGit has few windows. So, I need to learn how to use BLayoutBuilder, which I started to learn recently.
- Coding week no 2 and 3
- [GSoC 2019] Weeks #1, #2 and #3 progress reports
- Haiku monthly activity report, May 2019
- Coding week #1
- Mid Community Bonding--Progress
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available