[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 3
This is the third progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I implemented Clone window. It looks something like following:
I implemented Clone command. Unfortunately, I’m blocked with some ssl object error.
Implemented Init of empty repository. Following are steps to Init a git repo through TrackGit:
I added tests for Init. This is done with the help of CppUnit testing framework.
Added Doxygen API documentation to the files created till now. This is live at https://hrily.github.io/TrackGit.
- July 2020 Activity Report
- Haiku Repository Files and Identifiers
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): First Evaluation
- GSoC2020: First Evaluation
- Haiku activity report - May 2020
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- GSoC 2020 Project: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- Progress report of community bonding period
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding XFS file system in Haiku
- GSoC 2020 Project: Input Preferences