[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 3
This is the third progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I implemented Clone window. It looks something like following:
I implemented Clone command. Unfortunately, I’m blocked with some ssl object error.
Implemented Init of empty repository. Following are steps to Init a git repo through TrackGit:
I added tests for Init. This is done with the help of CppUnit testing framework.
Added Doxygen API documentation to the files created till now. This is live at https://hrily.github.io/TrackGit.
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018