[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 3
This is the third progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I implemented Clone window. It looks something like following:
I implemented Clone command. Unfortunately, I'm blocked with some ssl object error.
Implemented Init of empty repository. Following are steps to Init a git repo through TrackGit:
I added tests for Init. This is done with the help of CppUnit testing framework.
Added Doxygen API documentation to the files created till now. This is live at https://hrily.github.io/TrackGit.
- Haiku field trip report - January 2020
- Google Code-in 2019 finished
- No, I'm not Haiku's lead developer
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2019
- Haiku almost-monthly activity report - October and November 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - September 2019
- Node.js now available in Haiku
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition