[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 4
This is the fourth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I implemented the status command. This will pop up a window showing status of the current repository. This menu item will be shown only when the current directory is in some repo path.
The following screenshot shows the Status Window:
Solved a bug in Status
While implementing Status commmand, I ran into a bug which took some of my time. But I was able to solve it with the help of Haiku Debugger.
Learnt to use Haiku Debugger
As I was telling above, Haiku Debugger was realy helpful to me. Because of the necessity of solving the bug, I got familiarized with Haiku Debugger. And thus I got to learn it.
Solved Clone command ssl error
I mentioned in my last progress report about being stuck in Clone commmand due to ssl error. I was finally able to solve it. The problem was, I wasn’t initializing the libgit2.
- Haiku activity report - Summer 2021
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Modernizing Chat-O-Matic (Caya)
- GSoC 2021 Improvements to Haiku-format Final update
- Positively Critical: WebPositive and Haiku
- Update #3 from the Promotion Team
- GSOC 2021:Progress Report of Improvements to clang-format
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Haiku activity report - June 2021
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 2: Modernizing Cardie (Caya)