[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 4
This is the fourth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I implemented the status command. This will pop up a window showing status of the current repository. This menu item will be shown only when the current directory is in some repo path.
The following screenshot shows the Status Window:
Solved a bug in Status
While implementing Status commmand, I ran into a bug which took some of my time. But I was able to solve it with the help of Haiku Debugger.
Learnt to use Haiku Debugger
As I was telling above, Haiku Debugger was realy helpful to me. Because of the necessity of solving the bug, I got familiarized with Haiku Debugger. And thus I got to learn it.
Solved Clone command ssl error
I mentioned in my last progress report about being stuck in Clone commmand due to ssl error. I was finally able to solve it. The problem was, I wasn’t initializing the libgit2.
- Repository Update
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2018
- R1/beta1 release plans - at last
- [GSoC 2018: SDHCI MMC Driver]: Week #11
- [GSoC 2018: SDHCI MMC Driver]: Week #10
- Haiku monthly activity report - 07/2018
- [GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 13
- [GSoC 2018: SDHCI MMC Driver]: Week #9
- [GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 12
- [GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 11