[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 4
This is the fourth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I implemented the status command. This will pop up a window showing status of the current repository. This menu item will be shown only when the current directory is in some repo path.
The following screenshot shows the Status Window:
Solved a bug in Status
While implementing Status commmand, I ran into a bug which took some of my time. But I was able to solve it with the help of Haiku Debugger.
Learnt to use Haiku Debugger
As I was telling above, Haiku Debugger was realy helpful to me. Because of the necessity of solving the bug, I got familiarized with Haiku Debugger. And thus I got to learn it.
Solved Clone command ssl error
I mentioned in my last progress report about being stuck in Clone commmand due to ssl error. I was finally able to solve it. The problem was, I wasn’t initializing the libgit2.
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018