[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 4
This is the fourth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
I implemented the status command. This will pop up a window showing status of the current repository. This menu item will be shown only when the current directory is in some repo path.
The following screenshot shows the Status Window:
Solved a bug in Status
While implementing Status commmand, I ran into a bug which took some of my time. But I was able to solve it with the help of Haiku Debugger.
Learnt to use Haiku Debugger
As I was telling above, Haiku Debugger was realy helpful to me. Because of the necessity of solving the bug, I got familiarized with Haiku Debugger. And thus I got to learn it.
Solved Clone command ssl error
I mentioned in my last progress report about being stuck in Clone commmand due to ssl error. I was finally able to solve it. The problem was, I wasn't initializing the libgit2.
- Haiku field trip report - January 2020
- Google Code-in 2019 finished
- No, I'm not Haiku's lead developer
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2019
- Haiku almost-monthly activity report - October and November 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - September 2019
- Node.js now available in Haiku
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition