[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 6
This is the sixth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Addressed Stephen’s comments
Made clone process threaded
The initial implementation of clone was blocking the UI thread. I used the pthread library to make the clone processes threaded. Now the clone command does not block UI.
Implemented Clone progress Window
In addition to making clone progresses threaded, I also implemented the displaying of clone progress. Unfortunately, the progress text is not displayed correctly, which should be solved soon.
- Haiku activity report - May 2020
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- GSoC 2020 Project: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- Progress report of community bonding period
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding XFS file system in Haiku
- GSoC 2020 Project: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding UFS2 file system in Haiku
- Haiku activity report - April 2020
- Haiku activity report - February and March 2020
- Haiku field trip report - January 2020