[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 6
This is the sixth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Addressed Stephen’s comments
Made clone process threaded
The initial implementation of clone was blocking the UI thread. I used the pthread library to make the clone processes threaded. Now the clone command does not block UI.
Implemented Clone progress Window
In addition to making clone progresses threaded, I also implemented the displaying of clone progress. Unfortunately, the progress text is not displayed correctly, which should be solved soon.
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018