[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 6
This is the sixth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Addressed Stephen’s comments
Made clone process threaded
The initial implementation of clone was blocking the UI thread. I used the pthread library to make the clone processes threaded. Now the clone command does not block UI.
Implemented Clone progress Window
In addition to making clone progresses threaded, I also implemented the displaying of clone progress. Unfortunately, the progress text is not displayed correctly, which should be solved soon.
- Haiku monthly activity report - September 2019
- Node.js now available in Haiku
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition
- new PVS studio scan
- Coding week 4,5,6
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 06/2019
- Coding week no 2 and 3