[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 6
This is the sixth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Addressed Stephen’s comments
Made clone process threaded
The initial implementation of clone was blocking the UI thread. I used the pthread library to make the clone processes threaded. Now the clone command does not block UI.
Implemented Clone progress Window
In addition to making clone progresses threaded, I also implemented the displaying of clone progress. Unfortunately, the progress text is not displayed correctly, which should be solved soon.
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Haiku activity report - June 2021
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 2: Modernizing Cardie (Caya)
- GSoC 2021: XFS support progress update
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 2: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Translation Work Needed in Preparation for Beta 3
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 1: Modernizing Caya
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 1: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Haiku activity report - May 2021
- Registering your nickname for IRC