[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 7
This is the seventh progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Merge Request on Haiku
At the start of the project, I had made a merge request on Haiku regarding Dynamic Add on menu. There were few comments on it which I forgot to check. I addressed those comments. Link to the merge request.
Implemented Add files command
I implemented the Add files command. This option adds the selected files to the git repository. Link to the commmit.
Implemented Add All files
This option is shown when no files are selected. This option adds all the changed files to the git repository. It is equivalent of
git add --all. It is handy sometimes. Link to commit.
Addressed Stephens comments
Stephen posted some comments on my commits. I addressed them towards the end of the week. Link to thread.
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 06/2019
- Coding week no 2 and 3
- [GSoC 2019] Weeks #1, #2 and #3 progress reports
- Haiku monthly activity report, May 2019
- Coding week #1
- Mid Community Bonding--Progress
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem