[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 8
This is the eighth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Implemented Commit command
I implemented the equivalent of
git commit in TrackGit. The implementation was a little bit trickier because libgit2 used a different logic when the commit is first or non-first. The link to commit.
Below is a screenshot of Commit window.
Added test for commit command
I also added the test case for commit command. This simply makes a commit and checks if the commit is made via status command.
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018