[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 8
This is the eighth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Implemented Commit command
I implemented the equivalent of
git commit in TrackGit. The implementation was a little bit trickier because libgit2 used a different logic when the commit is first or non-first. The link to commit.
Below is a screenshot of Commit window.
Added test for commit command
I also added the test case for commit command. This simply makes a commit and checks if the commit is made via status command.
- July 2020 Activity Report
- Haiku Repository Files and Identifiers
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): First Evaluation
- GSoC2020: First Evaluation
- Haiku activity report - May 2020
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- GSoC 2020 Project: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- Progress report of community bonding period
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding XFS file system in Haiku
- GSoC 2020 Project: Input Preferences