[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 8
This is the eighth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Implemented Commit command
I implemented the equivalent of
git commit in TrackGit. The implementation was a little bit trickier because libgit2 used a different logic when the commit is first or non-first. The link to commit.
Below is a screenshot of Commit window.
Added test for commit command
I also added the test case for commit command. This simply makes a commit and checks if the commit is made via status command.
- Haiku monthly activity report - September 2019
- Node.js now available in Haiku
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition
- new PVS studio scan
- Coding week 4,5,6
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 06/2019
- Coding week no 2 and 3