[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 9
This is the ninth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Implemented Pull command
I implemented the equivalent of
git pull. The implementation was a little trickier as there was no direct API for pull in libgit2.
The git pull command is combination of a fetch and then a merge.
In merge there are three cases:
- Repository up to date
- Fast forward
- Merge commit
The merge commit can lead to conflicts. In such case user is shown with the list of conflicting files. I’m going to implement the flow of resolving such conflicts in coming days.
I had to implement all these cases. Link to commit of pull command implementation.
The following screenshot shows working of pull command:
Implemented Conflicts Window
As mentioned above, I implemented a Conflicts Window which shows user with list of conflicting files. Link to commit. The following screenshot shows Conflicts window:
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018