[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 9
This is the ninth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Implemented Pull command
I implemented the equivalent of
git pull. The implementation was a little trickier as there was no direct API for pull in libgit2.
The git pull command is combination of a fetch and then a merge.
In merge there are three cases:
- Repository up to date
- Fast forward
- Merge commit
The merge commit can lead to conflicts. In such case user is shown with the list of conflicting files. I’m going to implement the flow of resolving such conflicts in coming days.
I had to implement all these cases. Link to commit of pull command implementation.
The following screenshot shows working of pull command:
Implemented Conflicts Window
As mentioned above, I implemented a Conflicts Window which shows user with list of conflicting files. Link to commit. The following screenshot shows Conflicts window:
- Haiku Contract Report: September 2021
- Haiku activity report - September 2021
- Haiku activity report - Summer 2021
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Modernizing Chat-O-Matic (Caya)
- GSoC 2021 Improvements to Haiku-format Final update
- Positively Critical: WebPositive and Haiku
- Update #3 from the Promotion Team
- GSOC 2021:Progress Report of Improvements to clang-format
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit