[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 9
This is the ninth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Implemented Pull command
I implemented the equivalent of
git pull. The implementation was a little trickier as there was no direct API for pull in libgit2.
The git pull command is combination of a fetch and then a merge.
In merge there are three cases:
- Repository up to date
- Fast forward
- Merge commit
The merge commit can lead to conflicts. In such case user is shown with the list of conflicting files. I’m going to implement the flow of resolving such conflicts in coming days.
I had to implement all these cases. Link to commit of pull command implementation.
The following screenshot shows working of pull command:
Implemented Conflicts Window
As mentioned above, I implemented a Conflicts Window which shows user with list of conflicting files. Link to commit. The following screenshot shows Conflicts window:
- GSoC 2020 Project: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding XFS file system in Haiku
- GSoC 2020 Project: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding UFS2 file system in Haiku
- Haiku activity report - April 2020
- Haiku activity report - February and March 2020
- Haiku field trip report - January 2020
- Google Code-in 2019 finished
- No, I'm not Haiku's lead developer
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2019