[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 10
This is the tenth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week.
Implemented Show conflicts Window
Last week I implemented Pull command. While pulling changes, sometimes there might be conflicts while merging the changes. These conflicts are shown when pull command execution is finished. In addition to that, I implemented a “Show conflicts” option to see the current conflicting files in the repository. This option is only shown when there are conflicts in the repository. Link to the commit.
Now the user can resolve the conflicts. Following is the workflow of conflict resolution in TrackGit:
- Whenever there is any conflicting file in repo, libgit2 helps us in knowing it. So we show a “Show conflicts” options in TrackGit menu.
- “Show conflicts” will list all the files and tells user this “Resolve the conflicts and add files to mark them resolved.”
- The user then resolves and adds the files.
- The marked files will now no longer be in “Show conflicts”.
- If all files are marked, “Show conflicts” will no longer be in TrackGit menu.
Implemented Push command
I implemented equivalent of
git push command. It uploads the changes to the remote. User credentials are asked to the user when required for uploading changes. Link to commit.
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018
- Haiku R1/beta1 in Vagrant
- Report of BeGeistert 031 in Hamburg
- Partial Outage
- Haiku monthly activity report, September/October 2018