[GSoC 2018 - TrackGit] Progress Report 13
This is the thirteenth progress report for TrackGit project. I did the following in last week:
Since, the planned work from the proposal is done, Stephan and I agreed on doing some UI improvements to the existing views. Stephan suggested me some improvements, which I did in last week. These are:
Added progress bar to Clone Window
I added a progress bar to the clone window. This will give better information about the clone progress.
The following screenshot shows the improved Clone window:
Added link to open file in Status window
Now the user can open files directly from the Status window. User just needs to double click the file to open it.
The following screenshot shows the working of the same:
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018
- Haiku R1/beta1 in Vagrant
- Report of BeGeistert 031 in Hamburg
- Partial Outage
- Haiku monthly activity report, September/October 2018