Videos of BeGeistert 026 are up
A bit late, but finally I managed to process my recordings of the talks at BeGeistert 026 “Marathon”. The quality isn't terrific, looks like the picture was much better last time at BG 024, when we apparently didn't darken the room so much. Audio might be slightly better, as I have used compression and a bit of filtering following advice from Haikollegue Sean Collins. I used Avidemux under Linux for de/muxing the audio track and encoding the final AVIs, and Audacity for processing the audio. The extensive video editing (j/k) was done with Clockwerk and WonderBrush under Haiku, which isn't at all bad, just very unpolished…
Anyway, if you haven't already, check out DaaT's sheepish report of BeGeistert 026 at IsComputerOn.
Now, on to the videos. All hosted on youtube, you can watch them with a few apps even under Haiku (shamefully plugging UberTuber)…
BG026 - Haiku Debugging Tools
Ingo Weinhold demonstrates the state of the new graphical Debugger and shows other interesting tools like the profiler to hunt down those bottlenecks.
BG026 - The Future of WonderBrush
Stephan Aßmus reveals his plans for a next generation Wonderbrush, with a snappy multi-threaded backend and, dear Lord, a Qt-Port courtesy of Ingo Weinhold.
- Haiku field trip report - January 2020
- Google Code-in 2019 finished
- No, I'm not Haiku's lead developer
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2019
- Haiku almost-monthly activity report - October and November 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - September 2019
- Node.js now available in Haiku
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition