GSOC Introduction: Jrabbit, Batisseur and you
I'm Jack (Jrabbit). I am a python hacker.
Bâtisseur is a broad system for making Haiku package development simple and quick. It will borrow concepts from OpenSuse Build and Canonical's Launchpad [Specifically Soyuz]. Some documents pertaining to it can be found in this repo. The end goal will be a modern build system for packages that can scale up or down and a system of achievements for participating in it.
Whats happening now
During the community bonding period I will be working with the new hpkg_builder tool to make sure it's ready for hackage. I will be working with the core team to look at buildbot deployment and such. Also I will be trying to get some of my web tools I wrote for haiku put up on haiku-files.
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018