GSOC Introduction: Jrabbit, Batisseur and you
I'm Jack (Jrabbit). I am a python hacker.
Bâtisseur is a broad system for making Haiku package development simple and quick. It will borrow concepts from OpenSuse Build and Canonical's Launchpad [Specifically Soyuz]. Some documents pertaining to it can be found in this repo. The end goal will be a modern build system for packages that can scale up or down and a system of achievements for participating in it.
Whats happening now
During the community bonding period I will be working with the new hpkg_builder tool to make sure it's ready for hackage. I will be working with the core team to look at buildbot deployment and such. Also I will be trying to get some of my web tools I wrote for haiku put up on haiku-files.
- Haiku monthly activity report - September 2019
- Node.js now available in Haiku
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition
- new PVS studio scan
- Coding week 4,5,6
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 06/2019
- Coding week no 2 and 3