Batiseur: not a bed and breakfast
In these last few (official) weeks of Google Summer of Code I’m focusing on the meat of my project. This means that side features like the achievements, scoreboard etc will be ‘frozen’ as-is until after GSOC. I’m planning on rounding them out, just not yet. The main work will be on the builddrone working properly and testing/signing. A major but was in the camlistore python library, I’ve fixed it and will change how it works a little.
I wrote a haikuports standalone validator which can be used in an upcoming version of haikuports possibly or just for your own amusement on a simple bepfile. (Hint you could wrap this in a git-hook and then only allow a commit if your beps pass!) On the builddrone front I fixed a bunch of assumption-related bugs that came from not testing.
BONUS: WPA derived propaganda
- Mid Community Bonding--Progress
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018