Batiseur: not a bed and breakfast
In these last few (official) weeks of Google Summer of Code I’m focusing on the meat of my project. This means that side features like the achievements, scoreboard etc will be ‘frozen’ as-is until after GSOC. I’m planning on rounding them out, just not yet. The main work will be on the builddrone working properly and testing/signing. A major but was in the camlistore python library, I’ve fixed it and will change how it works a little.
I wrote a haikuports standalone validator which can be used in an upcoming version of haikuports possibly or just for your own amusement on a simple bepfile. (Hint you could wrap this in a git-hook and then only allow a commit if your beps pass!) On the builddrone front I fixed a bunch of assumption-related bugs that came from not testing.
BONUS: WPA derived propaganda
- Haiku Contract Report: September 2021
- Haiku activity report - September 2021
- Haiku activity report - Summer 2021
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Modernizing Chat-O-Matic (Caya)
- GSoC 2021 Improvements to Haiku-format Final update
- Positively Critical: WebPositive and Haiku
- Update #3 from the Promotion Team
- GSOC 2021:Progress Report of Improvements to clang-format
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit