Update: Contracts for Package Management
As you may recall during August, Ingo Weinhold and Oliver Tappe were each accepted for two-month development contracts relating to package management. Originally, their start dates were slated for sometime around November or December. Due to their current contractual obligations with other employers, they will not be able to begin as early as planned. The revised start date is now around February or March.
- Further improvements to package management and related technologies
- Research into crowdfunding
- Bitcoin now accepted!
- Flattery will get you everything.
- Raising funds for Haiku through Goodsearch
- Update 2: Contracts for Package Management
- Update: Contracts for Package Management
- Google Summer of Code 2012: Wrap up report
- A brief summary of HAIKU's package management.
- Midterm Results: All students passed!