ANNOUNCEMENT: First API Documentation Team Meeting
On Friday the 18th of May, 19:00 GMT (21:00 in Amsterdam, 20:00 in London), I'd like the documentation team to meet. This meeting is for all the people interested in the API documentation, whether or not you are actually planning on contributing or not. We would like to hear as much different opinions as possible.
The meeting will be on IRC, on freenode irc.freenode.net), in the channel #haiku-doc. This space is open for everyone. The list of topics to be discussed below.
- Getting to know each other (15 minutes). Name, profession, interests, way to contact.
- Discuss whether the getting started information is sufficient (10 minutes). Suggestions for improvement.
- Current list of tasks. Redefine and divide (20 minutes).
- Discussion on the API guidelines, the good and the bad. Suggest topics on mailing list (20 minutes).
- Get started on the tasks (remaining time, end of official agenda).
The official program is expected to take a bit more than an hour. After the meeting I'll provide with a writeup on the discussed topics.
I hope many people can make it.
- Haiku activity report - March and April 2021
- My First Week with Haiku
- An Update from the Promotion Team
- Haiku activity report - February 2021
- Haiku Survey February/March 2021
- A Brief Look Inside HPKG
- Icculus Microgrant 2020
- Haiku activity report - January 2021
- Debugging RISCV-64 bootloader in QEMU
- Hello from the Haiku Promotion 'Team'!