Locale Kit : status update n.1
The work on the Locale Kit as part of the Summer of Code has already started :) This week we have been working on proper integration of my work in the Haiku tree. So you can now checkout Haiku from svn and get the Locale Kit as part of it. Of course, some parts are still broken (or not yet written), but some of the tests seems to be already working.
I’m now looking at ICU sourcecode to study the best way to integrate it in Haiku.
So, nothing much to say this week, but a lot of work done.
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018
- Haiku R1/beta1 in Vagrant
- Report of BeGeistert 031 in Hamburg
- Partial Outage
- Haiku monthly activity report, September/October 2018
- Repository Update
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2018
- R1/beta1 release plans - at last
- [GSoC 2018: SDHCI MMC Driver]: Week #11