Locale Kit : status update n.1
The work on the Locale Kit as part of the Summer of Code has already started :) This week we have been working on proper integration of my work in the Haiku tree. So you can now checkout Haiku from svn and get the Locale Kit as part of it. Of course, some parts are still broken (or not yet written), but some of the tests seems to be already working.
I’m now looking at ICU sourcecode to study the best way to integrate it in Haiku.
So, nothing much to say this week, but a lot of work done.
- Haiku activity report - Summer 2021
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Modernizing Chat-O-Matic (Caya)
- GSoC 2021 Improvements to Haiku-format Final update
- Positively Critical: WebPositive and Haiku
- Update #3 from the Promotion Team
- GSOC 2021:Progress Report of Improvements to clang-format
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Haiku activity report - June 2021
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 2: Modernizing Cardie (Caya)