Locale Kit : status update n.1
The work on the Locale Kit as part of the Summer of Code has already started :) This week we have been working on proper integration of my work in the Haiku tree. So you can now checkout Haiku from svn and get the Locale Kit as part of it. Of course, some parts are still broken (or not yet written), but some of the tests seems to be already working.
I’m now looking at ICU sourcecode to study the best way to integrate it in Haiku.
So, nothing much to say this week, but a lot of work done.
- Haiku activity report - May 2020
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- GSoC 2020 Project: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- Progress report of community bonding period
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding XFS file system in Haiku
- GSoC 2020 Project: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Project: Adding UFS2 file system in Haiku
- Haiku activity report - April 2020
- Haiku activity report - February and March 2020
- Haiku field trip report - January 2020