Implement BFS over FUSE
I am a BTech 4th year student at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India.
I will be working on implementing a FUSE based filesystem for BFS so that BFS partitions can be mounted natively in Linux and other POSIX operating systems.
I enjoy building systems like these where the final outcome is really interesting to watch and useful. I will be keeping the community updated regarding the progress in this blog. Happy coding all! Enjoy your summer!!
- Haiku activity report - Summer 2021
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- GSoC 2021 Final Report: Modernizing Chat-O-Matic (Caya)
- GSoC 2021 Improvements to Haiku-format Final update
- Positively Critical: WebPositive and Haiku
- Update #3 from the Promotion Team
- GSOC 2021:Progress Report of Improvements to clang-format
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 3: Coding style checker bot for Gerrit
- Haiku activity report - June 2021
- GSoC 2021 Progress Update 2: Modernizing Cardie (Caya)