Implement BFS over FUSE
I am a BTech 4th year student at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India.
I will be working on implementing a FUSE based filesystem for BFS so that BFS partitions can be mounted natively in Linux and other POSIX operating systems.
I enjoy building systems like these where the final outcome is really interesting to watch and useful. I will be keeping the community updated regarding the progress in this blog. Happy coding all! Enjoy your summer!!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 08/2019
- GSOC 2019 Final Report
- Haiku Activity Report: Performance Edition
- new PVS studio scan
- Coding week 4,5,6
- [GSoc 2019] Weeks #4, #5 and #6 progress report
- Haiku monthly activity report - 06/2019
- Coding week no 2 and 3
- [GSoC 2019] Weeks #1, #2 and #3 progress reports
- Haiku monthly activity report, May 2019