Implement BFS over FUSE
I am a BTech 4th year student at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India.
I will be working on implementing a FUSE based filesystem for BFS so that BFS partitions can be mounted natively in Linux and other POSIX operating systems.
I enjoy building systems like these where the final outcome is really interesting to watch and useful. I will be keeping the community updated regarding the progress in this blog. Happy coding all! Enjoy your summer!!
- Haiku monthly activity report, May 2019
- Mid Community Bonding--Progress
- Haiku to mentor 3 interns in Outreachy and GSoC
- Introducing myself gsoc 2019
- [GSoC 2019] Improving the btrfs filesystem
- Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019