An Epic Haiku Tutorial Video Series Is Now In The Making!
Hello Haiku fans!
I am about to kick off a project that will benefit the Haiku community at large by addressing an area that I feel needs attention. Enter the Haiku video tutorial series. An easy to understand guide that will draw viewers into the beautiful Haiku while presenting all the features and work instructions in a plain and concise manner. Not only will these tutorials be designed to teach, they will also drive home a message which will prove that Haiku is the only OS designed from the ground up for use on the desktop PC. Whether you’re a grandma just getting into computers or a tech genius who loves to hack around and write code, Haiku is designed for everyone from all walks of life. Hopefully the videos will inspire and help others to pick the OS up and become an adopter.
For those of you wondering about licensing, all of the content I create will be placed under Creative Commons for the sake of clinging to the spirit of open source. I am currently in the outlining and preparation phases for this task and will commence filming and capturing soon thereafter. If anyone has any suggestions, comments or questions they would like to press forward, please don’t hesitate to drop a line here or on the Haiku mailing list. Thank you all for this great opportunity to work for the Haiku project.
Matt Nawrocki Haiku Enthusiast
- NVMe Driver Now Available
- Most long-standing XHCI (USB 3.0+) issues resolved!
- Haiku monthly activity report - 02/2019
- Haiku monthly activity report, January 2019
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2018
- Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018
- Haiku R1/beta1 in Vagrant
- Report of BeGeistert 031 in Hamburg
- Partial Outage
- Haiku monthly activity report, September/October 2018