- JDLL 2016
- Streaming Support And MediaKit Development - Weekly (?) Report #4
- Streaming Support And MediaKit Development - Weekly Report #3
- Streaming Support And MediaKit Development - Weekly Report #2
- Streaming Support And MediaKit Development - Weekly Report #1
- Haiku monthly(?) activity report - Jan/Feb 2016
- Back from FOSDEM 2016
- Haiku monthly activity report - 12/2015
- Capitole^W Bazar du Libre 2015
- A short report of BeGeistert 029
The Haiku Tutorial is Here!
So... I have finally gotten around to finishing the Haiku tutorial I set out to complete over a year ago. I was hoping to have it done sooner, but I decided to then prolong graduation for another year. However, my thesis project has been a rocking success, and you can finally see the fruits of my labors. :D
This production should be incorporated into the project as official tutorial material. I am very happy to have been involved in this project, and I sincerely thank everyone for their support... especially Matt Madia for green-lighting the project and Joe Prostko for his assistance and unswerving benevolence. I hope you all find this interesting and enjoyable to watch. The target audience for this production is geared towards those into Linux/BSD/et al, but are curious about Haiku and what it can do for them. Please feel free to opine in the comments section below! I want to hear all of your thoughts! :D
This video is licensed under the Creative Commons (Attrib / No-Derivs) license. This work is owned in its entirety by Haiku, Inc. and the project.
EDIT: Some of you have requested the source link for the video. You can find it at the following link... http://vimeo.com/33197748