Haiku Admin Meeting Summary - May 21, 2007
Haiku Admin Meeting 2007-05-21:
- Admins discussed OpenBFS Team broadening - it has currently been renamed to File System Team and should probably include all file system-related aspects of Haiku.
- There was some further discussion about other OSS projects and their similar struggles with "Openness" - Mozilla's recent scrutiny was cited as an example.
- There was a request for any final comments on the list of non-dev/non-admin tasks posted on the Admin mailing list.
- It was discussed that the Admin mailing list needs to be relocated - and preferably self-hosted on the Haiku-os.org server.
- It was mentioned that once the current T-shirt supply is exhausted, they will be looking for a new store/shop to create the next round of T-shirts (and possibly other merchandise). The hunt is on for high-quality shops cheaper than Cafepress - with the company that Mozilla currently uses as a possible prospect.
- The Admins discussed adopting a new method for managing meeting agendas in the future.
I would like to remind readers that any official discussion about the decisions made by the Haiku Admins should be directed to the General Mailing List. Any mistakes in this summary may be posted in the comments if desired or you may use my contact page.
- Haiku Activity Report - August 2020
- Rust on Haiku: the Case of the Disappearing Deceased Threads
- GSoC2020 Final Report: Input Preferences
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: Improving and Extending Services Kit
- GSoC 2020 Final Report: XFS File System
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Files
- GSoC 2020 Project Update(UFS2): Reading Symboliclinks
- Manipulating window look & behaviour with 'hey'
- GSoC 2020 Project Update: XFS
- July 2020 Activity Report